February 8, 2010

great read.....


I got "Forfeiting All Sanity" in the mail today! I had posted HERE about this amazing book written by Jennifer. I was her nanny in college and this book is about her raising precious Ashley. I got home today, opened this book and did not set it down until I was done. I am so incredibly blessed to have been (and still be) a part of this amazing family!

Ashley was diagnosed with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome after Jennifer and her husband David adopted her.

I can only hope to be half the parent these two are. They are the most incredible people ever!

Please read up about Jennifer and the rest of the Taylor Clan HERE

me and ash
Ashley.... I can not wait to see in two weeks at your cheer competition. I love you to the moon and back!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment