April 12, 2010

its been too long....

Man! I was in a blog funk there for a bit.. sorry guys!

What's been going on..... I turned 25 today!!!! Last Friday I went out with 15 of my friends and co-workers (who are also friends) to Tillman's Roadhouse one word... AMAZING! I shared the Chicken Fried Hanger steak.... no words can describe. I give up..... GO NOW!!!!!

P.S. Did I mention that our desert was smores made with homemade maple and coffee marshmallows with a personal fire at the table..... oh man......

Here are pictures to sum it up!

Look at that Decor!!!! You can see a roasting marshmallow in the front...

Back: Betsy, Erin, Rosa, Paige
Front: Lisa, Jill, Me

Kacy, Paige and Betsy

Big Al Mack from Kidd Kraddick in the Morning having the bar sing "happy birthday"

Birthday Cupcake from "Sprinkles"



I am one blessed and lucky girl!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment