January 3, 2010

Back to reality......


Today was the last day of my time off which means back to work tomorrow. Not that I can complain, I do have the BEST job in the world. I really can't wait to get back and see my co-workers and patients. I sure am blessed!

With that being said, this means that it is time to get into gear and start losing those 40 pounds! I will be hitting up the gym, re-joining WW, and cooking healthy meals for myself this week. Just gotta get back in the swing of things. Know any really YUMMY healthy recipies?!

I am writing this post as my super great 14 year old (man i can't believe THAT) brother loads my car for me. I am about to hit up I-45 for a nice 4 hour drive back to the Big-D!!! Thank goodness for my iPod touch and my random collection of music.

Speaking of that iPod... I have become addicted to the Amazon Kindle application. It is amazing. Without it, i know there is NO WAY I would have read 2 entire books this trip! Woo! Here is a peak at what I have been reading.......

Easily Amused by Karen McQuestion


Murder Takes the Cake by Gayle Trent


Have a wonderful week and don't forget to leave me a comment with those recipes.....

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment