January 13, 2010

two point eight and another recipe.....

Last night was my first weigh in at WW and I did pretty well! I lost 2.8 pounds last week! not a lot, but it is a start and I sure am not going to complain! Just gotta keep on trucking to reach my goal.

Off topic, but I am excited to say that Hannah and I will be in attendance at the Taylor Swift concert when she comes to Dallas! Woohoo!

And because it was soooo delicious.....

Artichoke Pizza

1 large whole wheat pita
1 tsp. olive oil
1 0z. part-skim mozzarella
1/2 c. artichoke hearts
1/2 c. sliced tomatoes
1/2 Tbsp. grated parmesan
1/2 clove garlic, minced
italian seasoning, salt, pepper to taste

(ok so i added the seasoning and garlic, but i highly recommend)

1. Brush whole wheat pita with the olive oil.
2. Top with mozzarella, artichoke hearts, tomato, seasoning, and parmesan.
3. Bake at 400 degrees until done.




Weekend is almost here!

-Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment